Our scale of delivery charges is £6.95 up to 20 kilos. Free delivery over £50 is to one address only.
Shipping And Handling Our delivery service
Orders can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to despatch (usually the day before the requested delivery date). Orders are only despatched Monday to Thursday, with delivery on the following day, up to 4pm (at peak times, such as Christmas, delivery times may be later than 4pm). An exception to this is on Bank Holidays where orders will be despatched on Tuesday.
PLEASE NOTE - we are unable to ship to USA. Austrailia and Canada. If you wish to send a product to UK Highlands, Grampian (including Aberdeen), Islands and Mainland Europe please contact the office (01670 789 798) for delivery charges.
• We send goods by overnight carrier to destinations in the UK mainland & Northern Ireland only. However, it does take two days to reach some areas in the far north of Scotland (UK Highlands, Islands, Grampian including Aberdeen, please call for a delivery price).
• We can deliver to your home or place of work, and to the home or workplace of your relatives, friends, colleagues or business associates. Please select a delivery address where someone is likely to be in to receive the parcel (we prefer the cheese not to hang around).
• We must have a complete post code for every delivery address.
• We deliver on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays.
• Our delivery should arrive by 4pm. Please call us on 01670 789798 if your parcel has not arrived by 4pm, so that we can locate it.
• Because our products are perishable, we must have an alternative delivery instruction for any private address, such as "leave in porch/on step/with a neighbour". This is particularly important if you are sending a surprise gift, but even if you are planning to be in, circumstances do change.
* We would ideally like 48 hours notice. Please place your order by mid-day.