Shipping And Handling Our delivery service
Orders can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to despatch (usually the day before the requested delivery date). Orders are only despatched Monday to Thursday, with delivery on the following day, up to 4pm. An exception to this is on Bank Holidays where orders will be despatched on Tuesday.
PLEASE NOTE - we are unable to ship to USA. Austrailia and Canada. If you wish to send a product to Mainland Europe please contact the office (01670 789 798) for delivery charges.
• We send goods by overnight carrier to destinations to the UK mainland & Northern Ireland only. However, it does take two days to reach some areas in the far north of Scotland.
• We can deliver to your home or place of work, and to the home or workplace of your relatives, friends, colleagues or business associates.
• We must have a complete post code for every delivery address.
• We deliver on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays.
• Our delivery should arrive by 4pm. Please call us on 01670 789798 if your parcel has not arrived by 4pm, so that we can locate it.
• Because our products are perishable, we must have an alternative delivery instruction for any private address, such as "leave in porch/on step/with a neighbour". This is particularly important if you are sending a surprise gift, but even if you are planning to be in, circumstances do change.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2013
• The last date for placing an order for Christmas 2013 is 9th December 2013. Any orders received after this date we can not guarantee that they will be delivered in time for Christmas.
• Because of the number of parcels sent at Christmas, we cannot accept a request for a specific delivery day. All orders for Christmas week will arrive by December 18th.
• You must call us if your goods are not received by 4pm on 18th December 2013, so that we can replace any lost parcels in time for Christmas.
• We cannot deliver between Christmas and New Year.
• Normal service will be resumed on 6th January 2014.
• Our scale of delivery charges is £6.95 up to 20 kilos.