Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit and Mastercard. We are unable to accept American Express. As well as securely paying online you may also send your credit card information via phone, fax or post.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Shipping And Handling Our delivery service
Orders can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to despatch (usually the day before the requested delivery date). Orders are only despatched Monday to Thursday, with delivery on the following day, up to 4pm. An exception to this is on Bank Holidays where orders will be despatched on Tuesday.
• We send goods by overnight carrier to destinations to the UK mainland & Northern Ireland only. However, it does take two days to reach some areas in the far north of Scotland.
• We can deliver to your home or place of work, and to the home or workplace of your relatives, friends, colleagues or business associates.
• We must have a complete post code for every delivery address.
• We deliver on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays.
• Our delivery should arrive by 4pm. Please call us on 01670 789798 if your parcel has not arrived by 4pm, so that we can locate it.
• Because our products are perishable, we must have an alternative delivery instruction for any private address, such as "leave in porch/on step/with a neighbour". This is particularly important if you are sending a surprise gift, but even if you are planning to be in, circumstances do change.
• We would ideally like 48 hours notice. Please place your order by mid-day.
CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 2014
• The last date for placing an order for Christmas 2014 is 8th December 2014. Any orders received after this date can not be guaranteed to be delivered in time for Christmas.
• Because of the number of parcels sent at Christmas, we cannot accept a request for a specific delivery day. All orders for Christmas week will arrive by 19th December. Cheeseboards will be sent out 17th December for delivery by the 19th December.
• You must call us if your goods are not received by 4pm on 19th December 2014, so that we can replace any lost parcels in time for Christmas.
• We cannot deliver between Christmas and New Year.
• Normal service will be resumed on 5th January 2015.
• Our scale of delivery charges is £6.95 up to 20 kilos
Credit Card Security
When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.
We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us.
If you need to reach us, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org , alternatively, you can call on 01670 789798 (International +44 01670 789798) or fax us on 01670 789644 or write to us at The Dairy, Green Lane, Blagdon, Northumberland, NE13 6BZ, United Kingdom
If you are not completely satisfied with our cheese or service, please call us within 24 hours of delivery and we will resolve this matter to your satisfaction. We will be happy to refund or exchange goods if the customer is not satisfied with the product. All packaging and labelling must accompany any claim, to allow full traceability and investigation. Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found here.